SSN Travel Fellowships for Student & Postdoc Members
Four application deadlines per year:
- March 1st (for meetings taking place after April 1st)
June 1st (for meetings taking place after July 1st)
September 1st (for meeting taking place after October 1st)
December 1st (for meetings taking place after January 1st)
- Student and young postdoctoral SSN members. If you are not a member yet, plan ahead. It may take a few days before your membership application is processed and you become eligible to apply.
- All neuroscience meetings are eligible, but preference is given to the FENS Forum and the SFN Annual Meeting. Only future meetings will be considered. Meetings that already took place by the date of the deadline will not be considered.
- No more than one person per research group will be supported.
- Any person can only receive one fellowship during her/his PhD, and one fellowship as a postdoctoral fellow
- Quality of the applicant (abstract, track record, letter of motivation)
- Likely benefit of the meeting for the applicant and her/his research group
- CHF 700.- for meetings in Europe, and
- CHF 1'500.- for meetings outside Europe.
Applications must contain an abstract of the work to be presented at the meeting, a letter of motivation and a CV of the applicant. A letter of support from the supervisor may also be submitted as part of the application.
Applications should be submitted electronically as one single PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org