The Swiss Society for Neuroscience is a non-profit organization. The purpose of the Society is to advance the understanding of the nervous system and its diseases, by bringing together scientists and clinicians of various backgrounds, and by facilitating the integration of research.
- 07-11-2023: Call for the 8th Joseph Altman Award in Developmental Neuroscience, 2024
- 31-10-2023: The European Brain Council (EBC) announces the start of the Rethinking Schizophrenia project
- SSN congratulates ySSN! Fund for the Promotion of Young Researchers obtained!
- Welcome to our new SSN Council Member Dr. Roger Redondo
- eBrains - how you can contribute to a future Swiss Node