The Swiss Society for Neuroscience is a non-profit organization. The purpose of the Society is to advance the understanding of the nervous system and its diseases, by bringing together scientists and clinicians of various backgrounds, and by facilitating the integration of research.
- SSN annual meeting 2021 program is now online!
- Swiss Brain League Research Grant 2020
- 2019 Misha Mahowald Prize Winner
- SSN meeting program online
- INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM 100 years of Microglia 10.12.2019 Lausanne
- FENS Call for Symposia / Workshops open until 20.May 2019
- Synapsis Foundation - Call for Proposals 2019
- Consider applying for the research prize of the Swiss Brain League!
- 7th International Conference on Neurology and Neuroscience, Zurich April 08-09 2019
- SSN awards 2019
- The SSN promotes the exchange between basic and clinical research, as well as with industrial research.
- The SSN promotes education in the basic and clinical neurosciences.
- The SSN promotes exchange and collaboration at the national and international level.
- The SSN informs the general public on the results and implications of current research in neuroscience
- The SSN provides travel fellowships for young scientists.
- The SSN delivers best publication awards annually.