The Swiss Society for Neuroscience is a non-profit organization. The purpose of the Society is to advance the understanding of the nervous system and its diseases, by bringing together scientists and clinicians of various backgrounds, and by facilitating the integration of research.
- The Brain Awareness Week 2023 - when and where in your region?
- Call for SSN Best Publication Award 2023 is open - Deadline 20 February 2023
- eBrains Update for the Swiss Neuroscience Community
- SSN congratulates ySSN! Fund for the Promotion of Young Researchers obtained!
- Welcome to our new SSN Council Member Dr. Roger Redondo
2023 Annual Meeting of the SSN
June 9, 2023 - 1 p.m.
Università della Svizzera Italiana Campus Est