The Swiss Society for Neuroscience is a non-profit organization. The purpose of the Society is to advance the understanding of the nervous system and its diseases, by bringing together scientists and clinicians of various backgrounds, and by facilitating the integration of research.
- FENS Call for Symposia / Workshops open until 20.May 2019
- Synapsis Foundation - Call for Proposals 2019
- Consider applying for the research prize of the Swiss Brain League!
- 7th International Conference on Neurology and Neuroscience, Zurich April 08-09 2019
- SSN awards 2019
- Abstract Booklet 2019
- Swiss Society for Neuroscience: News October 2018
- The SSN promotes the exchange between basic and clinical research, as well as with industrial research.
- The SSN promotes education in the basic and clinical neurosciences.
- The SSN promotes exchange and collaboration at the national and international level.
- The SSN informs the general public on the results and implications of current research in neuroscience