The Swiss Society for Neuroscience is a non-profit organization. The purpose of the Society is to advance the understanding of the nervous system and its diseases, by bringing together scientists and clinicians of various backgrounds, and by facilitating the integration of research.
- 23 April 2021 -> update yourself about the latest FENS initiatives
- Synapsis Foundation - Call for Proposals 2021 published
- The new Kodex of Scientific Integrity - how to generate common standards?
- Fondation Bertarelli Catalyst Fund: Call for proposals in neuroscience research
- Now open: FENS Forum 2022 call for symposia and technical workshops
2022 Annual Meeting of the SSN
January 28, 2022 - 9 a.m.
University of Fribourg, Building PER21