The Swiss Society for Neuroscience is a non-profit organization. The purpose of the Society is to advance the understanding of the nervous system and its diseases, by bringing together scientists and clinicians of various backgrounds, and by facilitating the integration of research.
- NEW on the SSN website: latest job offers at Swiss Universities
- SNSF offers transitional measures for Horizon Europe
- The EARA is concerned over EU vote on animal experimentation
- Nominations for the next Kavli Prize Laureates open until December 1 2021
- 2 out of the 4 recipients of the FENS EJN Young Investigator Prize 2022 are from Swiss Institutions
2022 Annual Meeting of the SSN
January 29, 2022 - 9 a.m.
University of Fribourg, Building PER21