The Swiss Society for Neuroscience is a non-profit organization. The purpose of the Society is to advance the understanding of the nervous system and its diseases, by bringing together scientists and clinicians of various backgrounds, and by facilitating the integration of research.
- Info Flyer from the Swiss Laboratory Animal Science Association
- Please note: The SSN website is in revision!
- How the Covid-19 pandemic highlights the necessity for animal research
- Follow SSN on Twitter!
- Funding opportunities for basic ALS research
- Research Prize of the Swiss Brain Ligua 2021
- SSN best publication award 2021
- The SSN endorses the manifesto of "Forschung für Leben"
- SSN annual meeting 2021 postponed to 2022 due to COVID19
- The SSN promotes the exchange between basic and clinical research, as well as with industrial research.
- The SSN promotes education in the basic and clinical neurosciences.
- The SSN promotes exchange and collaboration at the national and international level.
- The SSN informs the general public on the results and implications of current research in neuroscience
- The SSN provides travel fellowships for young scientists.
- The SSN delivers best publication awards annually.
Events will be shown here. Start adding events now!
Upcoming SSN Events