UPDATE SSN Annual Meeting on January 29, 2022
Dear SSN Member, Dear Neuroscientist working in Switzerland
In light of the latest pandemia-related news, the SSN Presidency, together with the local organizing committee, has been repeatedly in touch to discuss the feasibility of an in-person meeting announced on December 1st.
At this moment, at which international meetings start yet again being cancelled, we remain convinced that a national meeting as planned can serve a much-wanted purpose. Moreover, the University of Fribourg has the necessary means to ensure security standards according to current guidelines.
Therefore, we update you that the SSN Annual Meeting 2022, planned for
January 29, 2022 at the University of Fribourg
will take place as a 2G meeting, with additional requirement of mask wearing inside at all moments. We keep monitoring the situation and will come up with more news in early 2022.
Here a few reminders:
- Registration for the SSN Annual Meeting 2022 opens on December 1st, 2021
- Abstract submission opens from January 1st-January 14th, 2022
- You must be a SSN member to register. Participation is free for SSN members. Renew now!
- The meeting provides a half-day credit for continuous education in animal experimentation
- Apply now for the SSN Best Publication Award
The SSN offers, once a year, publication awards to young SSN members in three different domains of neuroscience. Extended Deadline: January 5, 2022
For more info on criteria and eligibility, click here
- The Young Swiss Society for Neuroscience (ySSN) will hold its annual Early-Career Researchers Symposium on Friday January 28th, 2022, University of Fribourg. Submission deadline for abstracts: January 12th, 2022. Registration deadline to attend without an abstract: January 21st, 2022
Wishing you all a Merry Xmas season and cu back in 2022
Anita Lüthi, SSN President