Doctoral student or Postdoctoral Fellow in Cognitive Psychology
We are looking for a Doctoral student or a Postdoctoral fellow to join our project funded by the Swiss National Science Foundation entitled: Profiles of temporal order memory abilities in Down syndrome, Williams syndrome and typical development – It’s about time
Your main activities:
- Implement eye tracking experiments and novel neuropsychological tests specifically designed to assess temporal memory in children and individuals with neurodevelopmental disorders.
- Carry out behavioral testing of the participants independently, analyze the acquired data, and prepare manuscripts for publication.
- Must be able to travel in Switzerland to test participants (having a valid driver's licence is an asset).
- Teaching assistant (maximum 50% time) for courses given as part of UniDistance's Francophone Bachelor's degree in Psychology: Introduction to psychology; Neuropsychology and neuroscience.
- Working conditions are hybrid: Brig, Switzerland and home office.
- Master of Ph.D. in Psychology, Neuroscience, Educational Sciences or related field.
- Experience working with children aged 4-9 years or people with neurodevelopmental disorders.
- Experience with behavioral or neuropsychological testing.
- Able to work independently.
- Dynamic, engaging personality, comfortable with organizational activities and teamwork, with a strong intellectual curiosity.
- Mother tongue of French, German or Italian with very good knowledge of English (C1 level).
- Starts On: Feb. 1, 2024, 5:33 p.m.
Professor Pamela Banta Lavenex