Here some of the most important details to take note of:
- Participation is free for SSN members. Renew your membership now! Registration for the meeting will open on 13 March 2023 and remain open until the close of the Meeting at 18.00 h on 10 June 2023. However, free registration for Members ends on 26 May 2023 by midnight. Late registration by members is possible at the cost of CHF50.
- Print your personalized registration confirmation email, and bring it with you to the Meeting. To obtain entry to the Meeting you must present your confirmation email at the conference admission desk.
- The meeting provides a half-day credit for continuous education in animal experimentation.
-Poster sites will be attributed on a first-come, first-serve basis. We have many boards ready but nevertheless encourage you to submit your abstract promptly. Make sure you can compete for one of our coveted Poster Prizes!
- Abstract submission for SSN2023 will open starting on Monday 13 March 2023, 0:00 h, and closes on Friday 26 May 23.59 h.
- For the social event, there is a cost of 30CHF, and due to catering constraints, the number of participants will be limited. So, if you wish to attend this event, you must notify Marianne by this email email@example.com as soon as possible.
-The meeting will not be hybrid. Only personal attendance is possible.
-Please note that by choosing to attend this Meeting, you accept the possibility that you might appear in photographs, videos, security recordings, etc.; and also that these media might be used for publications. You agree that by attending the meeting you implicity give your permission for such publications.