April 5, 2021: Please take note of the recent SSN Newsletter!
Newsletter – April 5, 2021
Dear SSN Member
Dear Neuroscientist working in Switzerland
Please receive this first Newsletter from the Swiss Society for Neuroscience (SSN)!
Did you know that the SSN
- holds yearly Annual Meetings for all Neuroscience Disciplines across Swiss Cities
- distributes Travel Grants to students and early postdocs 4 times per year
- awards an Annual Best Publication Award
- supports the young SSN and its many events for the young members
- joined FENS in 1998
- has a new website (swissneuroscience.ch) and a Twitter feed (@SwissSocNeuro)?
We need you to keep offering these and more activities!
Renew your membership today (Student 40 CHF, Faculty 100 CHF) to
- participate at the SSN2022 meeting for free
- register for FENS Forum 2022 at a reduced fee
- compete for a Travel Grant to your favorite event
- receive curated info about Neuroscience events across Switzerland
- participate at ySSN’s activities
- stay updated about Swiss Science Policies
We will be soon in touch again with more news. In the meantime, we look forward in hearing from you! The SSN is made by its members and works for its members – so do not miss the opportunity to participate.