To apply for a travel grant, you have to log in the Member Area and apply from there.
Four application deadlines per year:
- March 1st
- June 1st
- September 1st
- December 1st
- all neuroscience meetings are eligible, but preference is given to the FENS Forum and the SFN Annual Meeting
- not more than one person per research group and meeting will be supported
- any person will only receive one fellowship during her/his PhD, and one fellowship as a postdoctoral fellow
- quality of the applicant (track record, letter of intent)
- likely benefit of the meeting for the applicant and her/his research group
- CHF 700.- for meetings in Europe, and
- CHF 1'500.- for meetings outside Europe.